Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quotes


- Use one of these random original quotes (literal quotes from my family, friends and I):

"Should I go to my father's office, or speak to the mad woman?" 

"Do you like my tail?"
"No, it looks terrible. It makes your stomach look small. How can all your intestines fit in there?"

P1: "You look awful."
P2: "No, I look awesome."
P1: "That's disgusting."
P2: "Dude, I pwn. Even in low graphics, I look awesome."

"Oh my gosh, what are my boots made of?"

"If it doesn't break, it's not fun!"



So yeah, really random but gotta luv livin' with crazy peeps.

Note: the owner of this website is not the 'I'



This dare was posted on the NaNoWriMo forums for free use in your NaNoWriMo novel. I have compiled them all on this website, but I have not created them. While the original thread from which these dares have been taken may have been deleted for the yearly forum wipe, you can find the NaNo Dares thread(s) at http://nanowrimo.org, in the Reaching 50,000 forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment